Date Added: 8 June 2018
: 29 June 2018
Job Title: Programme Manager - International Trade and Regional Growth
Working For: techUK
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus
techUK represents the companies and technologies that are defining today the world that we will live in tomorrow. Over 950 companies are members of techUK. Collectively they employ more than 750,000 people, about half of all tech sector jobs in the UK. These companies range from leading FTSE 100 companies to new innovative start-ups. The majority of our members are small and medium sized businesses.
This is an exciting role reporting to the Head of International Trade and its purpose is to support techUK members in their international expansion plans, work on encouraging international tech investment into the UK and to work on policy issues that affect International Trade facilitation for the tech industry more broadly. Furthermore, the role will work to develop techUK’s regional growth strategy throughout the UK.
- Support the development, implementation and communication of techUK’s International Trade programme in a way that meets the needs of existing and potential members;
- Support the inception, set-up and execution of programme events and meetings
- Promote the programme though insights, opinions, social media and PR activities
- Draft reports, papers, articles and meeting notes as requested;
- Support relevant techUK working groups and maintain liaison with group members;
- Assist in maintaining all relevant parts of the techUK website to a high standard;
- Maintain all relevant records on techUK’s CRM system;
- Identify and exploit cross-fertilisation opportunities with other programmes within techUK;
- Liaise with other techUK teams to assist in a successful programme of press coverage, events, internal and external marketing and to ensure they are kept fully informed of major policy inititiaves
- Deputise for the Head of Programme in their absence
- Any other duties that might be required from time to time
Full details of the role can be found on our website at: http://www.techuk.org/about/jobs-at-techuk/item/13254-programme-manager-international-trade-and-regional-growth
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible and techUK may appoint to the role before the closing date if a suitable applicant is found.
Please send a copy of your CV together with a short cover letter (maximum 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org