Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 25 June 2018
Job Title: Account Executive - UK Public Affairs
Working For: Cicero Group
Salary: Competitive Consultancy Salary
Cicero Group are looking for an entry level graduate as an Account Executive to join our fast-growing UK Public Affairs team. The purpose of the role is to work as a key member of our client account team, assisting with client management, account delivery, research and monitoring the busy UK Public Affairs landscape and writing briefings to delivery excellent insight and strategic direction to our clients.
- Coordinating and managing client deliverables on a daily basis.
- Organising meetins and client calls; writing and circulating meeting agendas and taking notes and action points in client calls and meetings.
- Monitoring the policy environment and media; including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for relevant opportunities for clients.
- Poltical analysis on monitored policy/news as described above both in written form and verbally.
- Keeping up to date with political and current affairs and flagging important developments to team and clients.
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings.
- Helping to develop public affairs plans and strategies.
- Taking a proactive approach to networking to build new client connections.
- Working as part of an account team to assist colleagues in developing pitch proposals and take ownership for production of appropriate sections of the pitch proposal as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of UK Parliament, politics and the parliamentary process.
- 6 months - 1 year experience in a relatable role (such as internships in Parliament, working for an MP or in a Public Affairs agency).
- Client focus with knolwedge of the agency and client business model.
- Highly competent in all written communications.
- Highly competent in communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to research and analyse.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organisation and prioritisation.
- Ability and desire to continously learn new areas of policy.
Closing Date: 25 June 2018
We are looking for someone with availability to start as soon as possible.
There will be two verbal interviews and one written test, we will begin interviews w/c 25th June.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, a covering letter at this stage is not necessary.