Date Added: 12 June 2018
: 11 July 2018
Job Title: Assistant Travel Risk Manager
Working For: Pilgrims Group Ltd
Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security and risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Travel Risk Manager to work at our client’s prestigious offices near London Bridge. The position will report to and will be responsible for supporting the Travel Risk Manager in Travel Risk Management and developing the Travel Security Risk programme for the Client and its business partners.
The position will need to work closely with the Client and Operational teams to deliver a first class Travel Security service, evaluating procedures and processes with a view to continuously improving and developing the role and function.
Assist the Travel Risk Manager in ensuring corporate duty of care requirements are adhered to for the client’s business travellers.
The role will provide support to the Travel Risk Manager in carrying out security assessments and obtaining final client authorisation for travel to proceed to any identified higher risk destination in adherence to processes in place.
Currently the client averages approximately 6,000 international business travellers per month of which 250 are to various higher risk destinations around the world.
- A sound knowledge of global current affairs and the potential impacts on international business travellers.
- An understanding and proficiency in risk assessment methodology.
- A minimum of three years’ successful achievement in travel risk, location and country security risk, or in associated academic study.
- Knowledge of potential challenges travellers may face due to varying cultures and beliefs globally.
- Be proficient in the use of IT applications such as Microsoft Office, Google etc.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Recognised Security Industry professional qualification
Open source security risk analysis and associated sofware tools
Monday - Friday, 45 hours per week
Closing Date: 11 July 2018
Interviews will be held in London
Please email your CV and cover letter to Rhea Barker at: email@example.com
*This ad has been marked removed at the request of the advertiser*