Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 2 July 2018
Job Title: Parliamentary Assistant
Working For: Jo Churchill MP (Bury St Edmunds)
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret data to ensure Member is accurately informed on key issues
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of bills, Early Day Motions, legislation, hansard, debates etc.
- Diary Management
- Progress casework as required
- Project work
- Provide generalist admin support
- Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries
- Undertake research, usually from readily available sources, on straightforward subjects.
Parliamentary experience is strongly desirable for this application.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 2 July 2018
Interviews to commence shortly afterwards.
Ideal start is August 2018.
Please direct a CV and cover letter to Mrs Churchill MP at email@example.com