Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 27 June 2018
Job Title: Constituency Assistant
Working For: Theresa Griffin MEP
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Theresa Griffin is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic and committed Constituency Assistant to work in her office in Liverpool.
- Plan and manage the MEP’s constituency diary, travel arrangements and forward plan
- Provide the MEP with event briefings including directions for travel, co-ordination of relevant back-up materials, social and written briefings
- Accompany the MEP to constituency events as required and recording the events for communications in liaison with Head of UK Office
- Maintain and develop an accessible database of media contacts – local, regional and national
- Draft letters, briefings, press releases and other information for the MEP
- Production of policy / research / public information publications
- Support Head of UK Office on community engagement, communications and campaigns
- Provide absence cover for colleagues
- Some evening and weekend work will be required
Please note, this is not an exhaustive list of duties, other tasks may be assigned depending on what is required in the office.
Full job description and person specification can be found here: http://theresagriffin.eu/recruiting-constituency-assistant/
Closing Date: 27 June 2018
Interview dates: Sunday 8th July 2018, in Liverpool.
Start Date: From September 2018.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “*Your name* – Constituency Assistant Application” in the subject line.
Please attach to the email:
- an up to date CV (maximum 2 sides)
- a letter of motivation (maximum 1 side) explaining how you fit the person specification above
- contact details of two referees