Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 4 July 2018
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working For: The Green Party of England & Wales
Salary: £20,786 FTE (Point 1 on the GPEW salary scale). Approx. £8,314 pro-rata
Principle Roles and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Senior Administrative Officer as ‘front of house’ and act as a first point of contact for any visitors.
- Assist with general office administration, included but not limited to handling emails, letters and phone calls, updating the website, and responding to general enquiries.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in providing support to the Executive Officers in performing their roles
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in co-ordinating and supporting office volunteers.
- Support party meetings, organising room bookings, taking minutes and any other related activities as required.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in supporting wards with publications and action day materials.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer to execute the communications plan to members and supporters about the activities of the local party.
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit https://www.greenparty.org.uk/jobs/
Closing Date: 4 July 2018
Applications to be submitted by 5:00pm on the closing date and interviews to be held the week commencing 16 July although please note the dates for interview are subject to change. It is expected that the successful candidate will start in the role in mid-August.
Please visit https://www.greenparty.org.uk/jobs/ to view the job description & person specification, as well as information on how to apply.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received at this time, we unfortunately are not in a position to be able to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful in being offered an interview, or offer detailed feedback on written applications. If we have not contacted you following two weeks after the application deadline date, please assume on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.