Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 30 June 2018
Job Title: Analyst
Working For: NYA
Central to NYA’s operations, NYA24 underpins our Crisis Response, Security Risk Management, Travel Risk Management and Maritime Security services. As part of our continued expansion we are looking for an analyst to join our team. Based in NYA’s London headquarters, the position has responsibility to both the Operations Manager and Chief Operating Officer to deliver support to NYA’s consulting services.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Monitor crisis response telephone lines and act as initial point of contact during an incident
• Provide coordination and administrative support to NYA’s Response Management for the provision of crisis response services
• Provision of regular and bespoke analytical reports in support of NYA’s risk management projects, focusing on areas including (but not limited to): cyber security; security risk management, travel risk management, crisis management
• Collate, research and prepare maritime security intelligence products, as well as MarTrack administration
• Develop and maintain a high level of industry knowledge and awareness of geopolitical and security issues
• Supporting the business across a wide range of activities including marketing, travel coordination and administration tasks where necessary
NYA is looking for:
A highly trustworthy and industrious individual with excellent personal qualities; the individual must be prepared to work as part of a demanding shift routine in return for joining a close-knit team working on interesting and challenging subjects. They must possess very strong written skills.
Please note this role involves working on a rotating shift pattern based on 12-hour shifts, including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
Competitive annual remuneration + incentive + 22 days' annual leave is offered to the right candidate
Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Please note interviews may be scheduled before the closing date. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate has joined the team.
Visit NYA's website for full job details: https://nya.workable.com/jobs/745391
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only reply to successful candidates.