Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 18 June 2018
Job Title: Constituency Organiser
Working For: High Peak Conservative Association
Location: Buxton, High Peak
Salary: £10,000 (20 hours per week over 4 days per week)
High Peak Conservative Association are looking for a motivated and versatile professional who is able to work under pressure and without close supervision and who is able to lead the varied activities of a busy Constituency office. You will play a key role in the further development of the Association and will be expected to display a sympathy with the aims and values of the Conservative Party.
The role is offered over a 4 day per week basis. Actual hours and times are negotiable. Some flexibility will be expected as the workload can vary depending on elections and major fundraising events.
You will be required to
- Manage the overall administration of the Association office including answering emails and phone calls, handling payments to the bank from subscriptions and donations received, keeping all records up-to-date and arranging meetings and distribution of accompanying agenda and minutes.
- Assist with the recruitment of new Association members and maintain the membership using the Votesource system and communicate with all the members on a regular basis.
- Help to implement a programme of fundraising activities.
- Assist with the design and printing of all campaign literature.
- Organise campaigning for all relevant elections, up to and including Election Day and build a campaign infrastructure for forthcoming elections.
- Maintain the Association website and Facebook pages with regular news and updates.
- Assist the Association Treasurer with financial management activities.
- Produce reports as requested by Association Officers.
- Liaise with Local Councillors, Council Candidates and the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate
- Support councillor candidates with their election administration.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills around all aspects of office functions.
- Such other duties as are commensurate with the position.
Closing Date: 18 June 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 22nd June 2018 at the High Peak Conservative Association in Buxton
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter detailing why you are suited to the role to email@example.com