Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 11 July 2018
Job Title: Digital Graduate/Apprentice
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a bright Graduate to work as part of our Digital team at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. This is a fantastic entry-level role reporting directly to a Deputy Director. You will be responsible for the technical execution of digital projects.
If you are looking to begin your career in Digital Marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing websites and preparing emails for distribution
• Co-ordinating the accessibility of our website and ensuring that it complies with guidelines and accessibility requirements
• Interacting with various teams across the organisation to support their digital requirements
• Managing third-Party suppliers and external agencies, including advertising, design, film and media agencies
• Executing communications and digital strategy in line with the Party’s political objectives
• Highly motivated and diligent
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web editing software
• Understanding of the latest digital developments
• Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
• A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and manage own workload
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
• Experience in a similar role
Closing Date: 11 July 2018
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to HR at CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by 25th July, please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.