Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 13 June 2018
Job Title: Head of Online Marketing
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
The Conservative Party is seeking to hire a Head of Online Marketing. You will manage the production of all creative communications from the Party, including poster campaigns, Party Political Broadcasts, films, and election material, as well as overseeing the Party’s website and online communications.
You must be able to use your own initiative as well as have strong creative judgement.
Responsibilities will include:
• The Party’s visual branding, working closely with the in-house design team on campaigning and other communication materials.
• Managing the Party’s external agencies, including advertising, design, film and media agencies.
• Liaising with senior Party figures to develop a communications/digital strategy that meets the Party’s political objectives.
• Budgetary and managerial responsibility with five direct reports.
• Experience of online marketing essential
• A highly motivated, diligent individual
• A creative thinker
• A thoroughly can-do attitude
• An excellent team-worker with strong communication and line management skills
• The ability to prioritise and work effectively under significant pressure
• A commitment to the values of the Conservative Party
• A track record of career progression and personal development that supports the application
• A thorough knowledge of politics and current affairs
Closing Date: 13 June 2018
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 25th July, please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
*This post has been removed at request of the original advertiser*