Date Added: 20 June 2018
: 12 July 2018
Job Title: Education Officer
Working For: Catholic Education Service
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 pa
The CES represents and promotes the national education policy of the Bishops in relation to the 2,300 Catholic schools, colleges and universities which the Church is responsible for across England and Wales.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with recent experience in education policy, research and communications to support the wider work of the CES education team.
- To provide advice and support to the CES on educational issues affecting England, with a particular focus on standards and assessment.
- To support the development of online communications related to regional leadership and governance hubs.
- To provide research and data analysis support for the CES’ Public Affairs and Education Teams.
- To work on developing responses to strategic and current issues facing Catholic schools and education.
- To provide support to diocesan colleagues in England.
- To draft responses to consultations, proposals and Bills as required.
Further infomation can be found on our website www.catholiceducation.org.uk
Closing Date: 12 July 2018
Closing date for applications is 9am on Thursday 12th July 2018.
Interviews will take place on Friday 20th July 2018.
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.