Date Added: 21 June 2018
: 27 July 2018
Job Title: Junior UK Monitoring Content Specialist
Working For: Dods Parliamentary Communications
Dods’ market-leading intelligence service ensures our clients stay ahead of political developments. We provide fast, focused and comprehensive information and insight on the activities of legislatures, government and a variety of stakeholders to clients across a wide range of sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join an impressive team and secure an important role within the political intelligence industry.
As a Junior UK Monitoring Content Specialist for Dods Monitoring, you will be working within a committed, efficient and expert team to ensure that relevant and timely political content is captured and distributed to our broad portfolio of clients.
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
• Sourcing, categorising and publishing press releases, speeches, reports and other relevant content from a broad range of political stakeholders – from government departments and political parties, to regulatory bodies and charities
• Monitoring government and stakeholder websites for key developments of importance
• Supporting our team of Political Consultants with client queries relating to political developments and parliamentary procedure, delivering accurate and comprehensive information and intelligence
• Assisting in the production of personalised daily and weekly reports collating relevant content for clients
Desired skills and experience:
• Familiarity with parliamentary procedure and the political landscape of the UK
• IT literate and confident in using online applications to support your work
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Ability to work quickly and to deadlines
• A proactive approach, with the confidence to hit the ground running
• Capable of prioritising multiple tasks and managing work loads
• A degree in Politics or a relevant field
Closing Date: 27 July 2018
Interviews to take place on a rolling basis. We maintain the right to hire before the closing date.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org