Date Added: 22 June 2018
: 20 July 2018
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: £17,000-£21,000 dependent on experience
Due to the continuing growth in its business, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint a highly accomplished new joiner at junior consultant/account executive level in its London office.
This will be a really exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, who will be expected to demonstrate impressive levels of intellectual rigour, media awareness and understanding, political judgement and experience, and real commercial nous.
You will be energetic; have a laser-like focus on accuracy and detail; express yourself cogently and effectively in oral and written communications; be collegiate and therefore able to work effortlessly as part of a wider, multi-disciplinary and multi-office team; be extremely well presented; and have a total commitment to succeed in a high value, professional services environment in central London.
For the right candidate, this will be an outstanding opportunity to join a new consulting business going places quickly.
Your role will require you to:
• Undertake daily media, markets and political monitoring;
• Have regular direct client contact;
• Support more senior members of client account teams in the fulfilment of client delivery;
• Prepare briefing papers for internal and client consumption;
• Take minutes of client and internal meetings and draft meeting agendas;
• Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives;
• Support or be responsible for event management preparations and party conference planning work; and
• Provide necessary administrative support and execution to the team.
The role would be like likely to suit a second jobber with the following skills and experience:
• A graduate with a good class of degree;
• Background in consultancy in a junior role;
• Background, exposure to, and aptitude for, media engagement (including social media);
• A good, pro-active networker;
• A strong commercial sense and an interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
• A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team.
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
Interviews likely to start soon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.