Date Added: 22 June 2018
: 20 July 2018
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: Get Britain Out
Salary: £20,000 PA to start
High Profile Grassroots Eurosceptic group Get Britain Out seeks reliable, adaptable and motivated Research Executive to join our small London-based team.
Get Britain Out campaigns to get the best possible terms for Brexit.
We aim to inform the Great British Public on what is happening - both in front of and behind the scenes.
We research, write and dig deep, so the public knows what is going on.
Do you have an interest in and knowledge about Brexit and Euroscepticism, as it is vital for this role?
This is a full-time permanent position for a dedicated, creative, adaptable and motivated self-starter with strong research capabilities.
We are looking for someone with good ideas as well as an interest in raising our profile on social media as well as in the media.
• You will gather information on Brexit and the EU’s activities on a daily basis; monitor EU legislation; collate information, monitor press comment - as well as other relevant online publications.• You must have a robust interest in British and European politics, current affairs, political and social media.
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of how the EU works, and the relationship between the UK and the EU, as well as the broader Eurosceptic movement.
• You will also have the opportunity to draft blogs for our website.
• Previous experience with social media would be helpful, as well as ideas on how to expand our content.
• Ideally, you will be a graduate – with at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, with an interest /or background in British and EU politics.
You must be able to work on your own, while being part of a small team and work to a high standard in our London office.
Excellent communication skills are required to convey our message to the Great British Public, business people and not only politicians.
We also work with other Eurosceptic campaigns.
A good, relaxed sense of humour is essential to fit in with our small team.
You can view all our current media coverage and blogs/articles on our website: http://www.getbritainout.org as well as our social media: https://www.facebook.com/GetBritainOut Twitter@GetBritainOut.
This is a permanent position on an initial 2-month initial trial basis.
Our office is near the House of Commons.
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
The position is available immediately, and the appointment may be made prior to the closing date
E-mail your full CV, with a cover note explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role, and why we must get the best possible terms out of Brexit.
Include anything of interest,relating to any political experience/links and relevant social media experience relating to your application.
Please also state your availability.
E-mail your application to me at: email@example.com
In the SUBJECT line, include your NAME and RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Please make sure your application is relevant to the position and its requirements.