Date Added: 25 June 2018
: 31 July 2018
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Working For: Four Communications Group
Salary: Competive with good benefits
We are currently recruiting for the role of Account Manager/Senior Account Manager depending on experience. Previously as Insight Consulting Group and since the start of last year as Four Public Affairs, a leading public affairs team with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns. Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations.
As an Account Manager, you will be an experienced public affairs professional, looking for a role that allows you to both further develop your account management and client relationship skills, alongside directly contributing to the team’s new business and marketing activity. As well as the day-to-day role, there is also the opportunity to learn from and work with other parts of Four Communications Group.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of client accounts, including budget trackers and campaigns, aworking with your account leads on the development of the overall strategy for clients.
• Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders.
• Managing junior staff members and ensuring all client work is of the highest quality.
• Being informed about political and policy developments, in Westminster, the NHS and beyond, applying this to clients’ objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns.
• Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments and communication skills across the company.
• Supporting the senior team on the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of healthcare policy.
• Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
• Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials.
• A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including contributing and leading on marketing activities.
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to email@example.com quoting AMSAMFPA in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.