Date Added: 25 June 2018
: 20 July 2018
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Working For: Conservative Christian Fellowship
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE) (4 days a week, 3 days by negotiation) one evening and one Saturday per month
This role would suit anyone with a passion for politics and who believes in linking the life and work of Christians and Christian organisations with the world of Westminster.
The CCF is privileged to host events in Parliament and at Party Conference that attract Cabinet level political speakers as well as the CEO’s of leading NGO’s and Denominational Church Leaders.
The primary role of the Events Coordinator is the successful planning and execution of high quality and inspiring events and assisting on the IMPACT Leadership Course. The post holder is to work within clearly agreed timescales and financial budgets.
This is an exciting role for a passionate and committed individual who excels at event planning, execution and follow-up. You will be comfortable working at the highest levels of Politics, Church and Charity leadership.
- Organising CCF events (including fundraising events.)
- Taking primary responsibility for the Wilberforce Address, the CCF’s annual lecture.
- Taking primary responsibility for the CCF at Party Conferences including the Party Conference Church Service and a range of fringe events
- Assist in delivery of social action opportunities for CCF members particularly Parliamentary Candidates.
- Share responsibility for social media tools for the CCF
- Assist in the design and production of CCF promotional literature
- Take responsibility for communications on the IMPACT Course including mailchimp and website updates
Contribution to the team
- To engage with initiative and passion in the wider work of the CCF including assisting the Supporter Relations and Accounts Coordinator with supporter development
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
For more information and a full Job Description and Personal Specification please contact Gareth Wallace the Executive Director of the CCF at: email@example.com.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to the Executive Director of the Conservative Christian Fellowship at: firstname.lastname@example.org.