Date Added: 26 June 2018
: 19 July 2018
Job Title: Communications Officer
Working For: Dominic Raab MP (Esher and Walton)
Salary: In line with IPSA guidelines
Dominic Raab MP is looking for an experienced Communications Officer to join his Westminster office. Key responsibilities will include publicising Dominic's constituency activities on social media, creating original content for all social media channels, monitoring analytics and preparing briefings. You will work closely with other members of staff in the Westminster office to effectively communicate Dominic's work and activity in both the constituency and in Parliament. You will also provide support to the wider team with constituency casework at times of high demand.
This position would suit someone who has:
• Experience working as a Communications/Social Media Officer
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Experience in managing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts in a professional capacity
• Substantial experience at using Photoshop (or equivalent software), as well as being proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and administrative skills, as well as experience of working in a small team
• Knowledge of government and political processes
• Affinity to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
• The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload with minimum supervision
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 19 July 2018
Please send a CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Communications Officer Application'
*This ad has been removed at the request of the original advertiser*