Date Added: 26 June 2018
: 31 July 2018
Job Title: Account Director
Working For: Four Communications Group
Salary: Competitive with good benefits
Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations, we have a proven track record of working with clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns. We are now looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team at an exciting time as we continue to drive the business forward.
To be considered, you will be an experienced public affairs professional, who is looking for a role that allows you to both further develop your account leadership and client relationship skills, alongside directly contributing to the team’s new business and marketing activity.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of client accounts, including budget trackers and campaigns, and leading on the development of the overall strategy for your clients.
• Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders.
• Managing junior staff members and ensuring all client work is of the highest quality.
• Being informed about political and policy developments, in Westminster, the NHS and beyond, applying this to clients’ objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns.
• Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments and communication skills across the company.
• Being a key member of the senior team and supporting the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of healthcare policy, potentially including public affairs and market access experience with corporate issues and pharmaceutical brands.
• Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
• Excellent project and budget management skills, and an ability to lead teams.
• Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials.
• A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including leading on marketing and new business activities.
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AD HPA in the subject line of your email. We do not accept CVs from agencies.