Date Added: 28 June 2018
: 13 July 2018
Job Title: Administrative/research officer
Working For: Graham Stuart MP (Beverley and Holderness)
- Diary management under supervision
- Progress casework under supervision
- Project work under supervision
- Undertake research, usually from readily available sources
- Handling administrative arrangements for meetings
- Manage and monitor incoming calls and enquiries
- Opening and despatching mail
- Responding to enquiries by telephone and email, passing on queries to other team members as appropriate
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 13 July 2018
Rolling interviews will commence immediately and the start date is as soon as possible.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter, ensuring you type "Admin Officer" in the subject line.