Date Added: 29 June 2018
: 16 July 2018
Job Title: Research Assistant
Working For: nfpSynergy
The Research Assistant will provide support to the Projects team, who work on bespoke qualitative and quantitative research projects for a range of charities. The team work closely with clients to help understand their needs and to design useful research projects that can help them develop and grow. The type of work we do includes: interviews with service users to explore the impact of their services; focus groups to test awareness of a charities brand and communication; online surveys to measure people’s attitudes on social issues to influence the development of a campaign, or supporter satisfaction surveys to understand the motivations and potential retention of supporters.
Description of responsibilities and opportunities:
Provide support to the projects team in the design, development and management of bespoke research projects for various charities. This will include:
• Supporting the research team on tasks such as preparing client presentations, compiling and proofreading reports and research proposals, data entry and invoicing
• Organising review meetings and project feedback which takes place after each project
• Attending client and pitch meetings
• Organising recruitment of participants for some qualitative projects
• Dealing with client requests and talking confidently about the progress of their research project
• Assist in the marketing and raising the profile of the team/company
• Opportunities to work on tasks related to business development
• Providing core administrative support for the team and across the company.
• Assisting the Office Manager in tasks such as nfpSynergy event preparation, covering the front desk and keeping the library in good order
Who we are looking for:
This post would be ideally suited to a graduate who wants to gain knowledge and experience in market/social research and has an interest in the not-for-profit sector.
Closing Date: 16 July 2018
Interviews will take place in the weeks commencing 23rd July 2018.
Please note, at the time of starting employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
• Send a cover letter and CV to Gemma Mallinson at firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you’re right for this position and why you would like to work with us.
• Please submit your application as a single document with your full name as the document title. Please state where you saw this job advertised. Please also write the job title in the email subject line.