Date Added: 2 July 2018
: 13 July 2018
Job Title: Choir Secretary
Working For: All Party Group - Parliament Choir
Salary: £10,500 per annum for 2.5 days per week (flexible)
The role exists to provide a frontline contact & welcome to the All Party Parliament Choir by phone, email and in person.
• Deal with enquiries; welcoming members & potential members to choir at rehearsals, study days and concerts
• Support choir rehearsals and external events
• Perform admin related duties for choir (eg sending email updates to members, writing rehearsal schedules, updating membership, assisting in preparation for concerts and booking rooms)
• Assisting CEO and Chairman with running of the choir
• Assisting in the maintenance of accurate accounts for auditing purposes
• Ordering and distribution of choir's music resources
• A highly organised person with good administrative skills
• Ability to manage tasks and work to deadlines
• Attention to detail and care for excellence
• A team player in a small team with the ability to plan a seasonal work flow
• Monday evenings between 4-9pm during Parliamentary sitting time
• Various other ad hoc meetings
Essential: Parliamentary passholder; based in London.
Desirable: Interest and some knowledge of music and/or singing.
Closing Date: 13 July 2018
Interview Date: week commencing 16th July
Start Date: 3rd September 2018
Please send a CV with a letter summarising why you are interested in this role by email to the office of the Chairman of the Parliament Choir, Sue Hayman MP at Sue.Hayman.email@example.com
Please include 2 references, 1 professional and 1 personal.
For further information please contact the Choir CEO, Anna Yallop on 07973 844010.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.