Date Added: 2 July 2018
: 2 September 2018
Job Title: Stakeholder Researcher Officer
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for ambitious candidates to join our team as Stakeholder Researchers (SRO), responsible for attendance and inclusivity at our conferences.
The SRO is part of a growing team and there are plenty of career progression opportunities for the right candidates with six monthly performance/salary reviews.
Our mission is to help policy makers make the best decisions.
We are looking for a proactive addition to the team whose task it will be to ensure our policy conferences are as inclusive as possible and no interested parties are left out of discussing important developments. Your work will directly shape the attendance of those involved in our events.
• Researching which sectors are affected by upcoming policy and amending our marketing approach accordingly;
• Directly managing the selection of invited delegates;
• Making sure that all relevant parties are invited while at the same time not approaching irrelevant sectors for the subject matter;
• Working on a range of conferences of varying sizes and topics;
• Continuously expanding our potential audience and guiding our databasing department while expanding existing and exploring new sectors to include;
• Building the Forum's external profile by ensuring our message is reaching the right audiences through different forms of traditional and social media.
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment and the right candidate would be a strong multi-tasker and be able to prioritise their time.
The successful candidate will need:
• An enquiring mind, intellectual resourcefulness, and proven ability to learn quickly about new areas in the worlds of politics, business, the third sector and current affairs;
• Strong research skills;
• Ability to work creatively and map the complex relationships between different points of view;
• To be at ease with technology - you’ll be working with a set of customised software tools to support the analysis and invitation list production you need to do; and
• Excellent self-organisation and time management skills.
• Previous experience in similar role is desirable.
Closing Date: 2 September 2018
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to HR Officer indicating your current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role – firstname.lastname@example.org