Date Added: 5 July 2018
: 20 July 2018
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: RPP Healthcare
RPP Group is a consultancy focused on policy creation, development and communication. RPP Healthcare was established with the goal of delivering new conceptual services in the area of public policy. Our topical focus and expertise lies in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues.
- Fast paced externally facing role on major projects in the field of healthcare
- Client management role, building and implementing strategies
- Engagement with the British political institutions, advocating on behalf of clients
- Direct work with head of office in the UK and engagement with pan-European projects
- Opportunity to profile an entrepreneurial spirit in a growing office
- Full-time contract with competitive salary
Activities and tasks shall include:
- Analysis of political developments and policy dossiers in the UK to form advice for clients and to shape future advocacy work;
- Client management and strategy development
- Organisation and coordination of meetings and events in the UK political institutions;
- Active engagement with the European healthcare team to deliver high quality deliverables on large pan-European projects with a range of stakeholders;
- • Close interaction with senior leadership to build additional skills in advocacy to enhance the successful applicant’s ability to take on further leadership roles.
The candidate should fulfil one or more the following criteria:
- An academic degree in preferably political sciences, law, or communications. A secondary degree in any of the above would be considered an advantage;
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field of political advocacy;
- A background in a political body would be considered beneficial with an in-depth knowledge of the workings of British political system as essential;
- An interest and active background in health policy and experience in healthcare policy would be considered an advantage.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to bring in the following capabilities:
- An excellent command of written and spoken English (working language) - a good working knowledge of one or more other languages would be considered an advantage;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and take on responsibility quickly.
Please see: http://rpp-group.com/jobs/
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
The candidate will start as soon as possible. Interviews will be organised at the candidate's earliest convenience.
What to do next?
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter addressed to Kit Greenop at email@example.com. with the title ‘Consultant Application’.
In your cover letter, please highlight why you have chosen to apply at RPP Group and why you would be interested in working with us on our priority policy topics.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Generic applications will not be processed.