Date Added: 5 July 2018
: 23 July 2018
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Working For: ReachOut
Salary: £23,970 to £27,030 p.a. inc. London weighting (dependent on experience)
The Fundraising Officer will be responsible for managing and growing a number of existing and new corporate partners and trust funders in London, as well as supporting the wider Fundraising Team with community fundraising events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your fundraising experience across a range of income streams and to make your mark on the charity sector. You'll be part of a fundraising team of three, reporting to the CEO and working closely with our wider team of project delivery and support staff in London.
• Manage and develop a number of existing and new corporate supporters, ensuring they are involved in our organisation at every level, including funding, employee fundraising, senior engagement, volunteering and pro bono
• Research and develop new trust funding opportunities through direct approaches and networking events
• Be responsible for all funding and grant reporting requirements, communications, and day to day relationship management for your portfolio of partners
• Manage team and individual employee volunteering activities
• Support community fundraising events (e.g. Hackney Half Marathon)
• Keep Salesforce, our database of funders, up to date
• Work with the Communications Manager to update the fundraising pages on our website and promote fundraising through digital channels
• Belief in the ReachOut mission and passionate about our character building agenda
• Experience of corporate fundraising, new business development and/or sales/marketing with an understanding of how these skills can be utilised in a corporate fundraising function.
• Successful track record of generating income from large charitable trusts and foundations (desirable)
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills, with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
• Excellent business writing skills
• Great team player (this is very important at ReachOut) but with the initiative to work alone
• Proficient IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office programmes
• Good time manager and able to prioritise
• Positive, enthusiastic, practical and can do
• Has the ability to adapt and learn
Closing Date: 23 July 2018
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are applying for the role and how you meet the person specification to Kevin McCarthy at email@example.com. Please also let us know where you heard about this role.