Date Added: 6 July 2018
: 13 July 2018
Job Title: Campaigns Adviser
Working For: a client of Michael Page
Salary: circa £40,000
Our Client: A membership body
As Campaigns Officer your role is to assist with the day to day communications activity of the industry representative body; and with the development and implementation of industry led campaigns to drive the reputation of our client.
• Design and implement campaigns/initiatives to improve the reputation of the industry
• Assimilate information and facts that can be used to support positive initiatives
• Project manage the implementation of awareness-raising campaigns.
• Conduct market research to develop understanding of our client’s needs.
• Help to develop internal industry communications and ensure all members are involved in proactive positive campaigning and on message
• Monitor and update content on various industry websites
• Write and deliver presentations on relevant issues
• Coordinate case studies / fact sheets/ pics/ filming locations etc as required
• Deal with national media requests
• deliver proactive and reactive messaging.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Ability to write clear, concise, interesting, accurate copy for various audiences
• Creative and innovative
• Experience of designing, implementing and measuring effectiveness of industry wide campaigns
• Understanding of multiple communications channels, including social media
• Project management experience including initiating, planning and
• The ability to develop new and existing collaborative relationships
both internally and externally
• Experience of engaging with diverse groups within a campaigning
context would be desirable
Closing Date: 13 July 2018
Interviews yet to be confirmed. Applications will be considered as and when received.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah Smith email@example.com. For more information, please call 020 7269 2484.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.