Date Added: 9 July 2018
: 22 July 2018
Job Title: Stakeholder Executive
Working For: Chiltern Railways
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a Stakeholder Executive based in our head office in Marylebone. In this role you’ll build and maintain relationships with stakeholders enabling the realisation of Chiltern’s strategic objectives. You’ll have a varied day to day which will include the following:
- Deliver Chiltern’s stakeholder strategy as part of an effective Sustainability programme
- Work with the safety team delivering against the environmental aspects of the programme
- Generate opportunities, revenue and funding leads, working collaboratively with the Commercial team to support Chiltern’s growth agenda
- Contribute to local plan consultations, housing development schemes, and planning applications
- Develop beneficial stakeholder relationships with local businesses and business organisations, the LEPs, and universities in the communities served by Chiltern
- Support the Senior Stakeholder Manager and seek out opportunities for improvements to stations and services
- Contribute towards a regular stakeholder newsletter to support ongoing engagement
- Record all stakeholder interactions within the stakeholder management system
- Manage Chiltern Railways relationship with charitable organisations
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Previous experience of working in a complex stakeholder, public affairs or communications team would be desirable
- Previous experience of working in a political environment, community projects or specifically within the transport sector
- Excellent workload management skills with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good influencing, networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels including senior management level, and external audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- As much travel on the Chiltern network as you like, both on and off duty!
- Discounts of up to 75% across the rail industry for you, your partner and dependent children
- Free parking at all our car parks excluding Marylebone
- Defined benefit pension scheme
Closing Date: 22 July 2018
We’ll be reviewing applications regularly as they come in. If you haven’t heard from us within a week we thank you for your interest in Chiltern Railways.
If we find the right candidate we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit below link to apply: