Date Added: 6 July 2018
: 24 July 2018
Job Title: Research Assistant - Influencer Audiences Team
Working For: nfpSynergy
Salary: £19,000 p.a. pro rata
Type: Fixed term, for 9 months. Hours: Full-time (35 hours a week)
The Research Assistant will provide support to the Influencer Audiences team, getting involved in our research with parliamentarians, journalists and healthcare professionals. This team works with a wide variety of charity clients to provide research and consultancy. Key topics we cover in our research and reports include campaigning, reputation, effectiveness, communications, and commissioning of services.
We are particularly looking for someone with an interest or experience in the work of charities in politics, policy, healthcare and/or media.
Description of responsibilities and opportunities:
• Opportunities to work on the research we conduct for a whole range of charities in the UK and further afield
• Work on the Charity Parliamentary Monitor, the Celtic Charity Parliamentary Monitor, the Journalists’ Attitudes and Awareness Monitor, Grantmakers Monitor and the Primary Healthcare Monitor.
• Potential opportunities to provide support on bespoke projects, ranging from assisting with qualitative projects such as focus groups/interviews or quantitative projects such as segmentations
• Supporting the research team on tasks such as preparing client presentations, compiling and proofreading reports, data entry and invoicing
• Attending client and pitch meetings
• Dealing with client requests, including additional data analysis
• Supporting on tasks involving more complex statistical analysis of data
• Opportunities to work on tasks related to business development and marketing
• Providing core administrative support for the team and across the company. Assisting the Office Manager in tasks such as nfpSynergy event preparation, covering the front desk and keeping the library in good order
Who we are looking for:
This post would be ideally suited to a graduate who wants to gain knowledge and experience in market/social research and has an interest in the not-for-profit sector.
Closing Date: 24 July 2018
Interviews will take place from Thursday 26th July to Wed 1st Aug 2018.
Please note, at the time of starting employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
Send a cover letter and CV to Gemma Mallinson at email@example.com stating why you’re right for this position and why you would like to work with us.
Please submit your application as a single document with your full name as the document title. Please state where you saw this job advertised. Please also write the job title and team in the email subject line.