Date Added: 9 July 2018
: 27 July 2018
Job Title: Policy Specialist
Working For: The Pensions Advisory Service
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting:
Policy Specialist (1x vacancy)
The post-holder will be based in our London Office in 11 Belgrave Road, London, SW1V 1RB.
This is a permanent full time post.
As a Policy Specialist within the Policy & Technical team, you will be expected to publicly represent TPAS with external stakeholders including, government, regulators, consumer bodies, industry and others. The evidence that we present is based on insight from the users of our service.
The Policy Specialist will work with the Team Leader (Policy & Insight) and Head of Policy and Technical team to make sure TPAS’ voice is heard in the world, responding to public consultations, and engaging with stakeholders.
The following are the main duties:
• ensure that TPAS maintains its influence and contributes to evidence based policy-making with our key stakeholders across Government and Industry.
• with colleagues in the Technical team and the Policy Team Leader, to identify, research pensions legislation and other new developments in the area of pensions and retirement policy to support TPAS’ technical expertise.
• to work alongside the Policy Team Leader and Head of Service to keep up to date with current research and actively use our insight to help our staff (paid and volunteers), our external professional audience and ultimately our customers have the most up to date information on pension issues.
• to use the analysis to help inform the organisation’s responses to consultations and feed into the pensions policy landscape more widely.
• to attend and report back on conferences, meetings and events and be expected to extend our network of contacts.
Closing Date: 27 July 2018
Interview dates to be confirmed
For more information about the role and to complete an application form please visit our website: www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us
Alternatively, please call us direct on: 0207 630 2274
TPAS welcomes applications from everyone and values diversity in the workplace. If this role sounds like what you are looking for in your next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Our office is based in London.
* Please note, the role of Assistant Technical Specialist has been removed from this listing at the request of the advertiser*