Date Added: 12 July 2018
: 23 July 2018
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Working For: Hornsey & Wood Green Labour Party
Salary: £10.20 per hour - London Living Wage (part-time 16 hours per week)
Hornsey & Wood Green Labour Party are seeking a motivated individual who is used to working independently to provide some short-term administrative support over the summer months. The role will be two days per week until the end of September.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be well organized, have the ability to work to tight deadlines, manage competing priorities and have an eye for detail.
- Competent IT knowledge including Microsoft office.
- Good awareness of current political issues and a sympathy with Labour Party values.
- The ability to work independently.
The job will include:
- Helping to co-ordinate volunteers
- Data entry
- Assisting with the production and distribution of correspondence from Catherine West MP and local councillors
Please note, this is a two month fixed term contract and is a part-time role at a minimum of 16 hours per week – days of the week (between Monday and Friday) to be worked are negotiable.
Closing Date: 23 July 2018
Closing time: Midday.
Interview date: Monday 30 July.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To apply, please write a short covering letter outlining the reasons why you believe you are suitable for the position together with a CV of no more than two sides of A4 and send it to email@example.com
Please also enclose the contact details of two people (including your current or most recent employer) who can provide a reference. References will not be taken up until after the interview date.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, it may not be possible to acknowledge all applications.