Date Added: 12 July 2018
: 25 July 2018
Job Title: Head of Communications
Working For: National Union of Students
Salary: £46,120 - £51,190
Harris Hill is excited to be working with the National Union of Students to find their next Head of Communications, on an initial 6-month contract.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and delivering campaigns and communications strategies to both maintain and increase NUS' influence
- Implementing a proactive PR plan to effectively communicate NUS' brand with key external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining an effective communications network with member students' union staff and officers across the UK to ensure internal engagement and integration
- Developing and delivering a modern and innovative approach to digital to engage a wide range of audiences
- Occasional travel requirements throughout the UK and Europe
This position requires a tenacious and motivated senior communications professional with significant experience of reactive/crisis communications, communicating brand messaging to a wide range of audiences and building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Moreover, you will have experience of leading strategy development and implementing activities and/or campaigns based on this approach.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tactful and resilient communications professional to make a tangible difference to the lives of students from a wide variety of ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. BAME applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 25 July 2018
NUS is looking to see applications as soon as possible, and I will, therefore, be sending applications on a rolling basis.
If you have these skills, then please send your most recent CV to email@example.com. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.