Date Added: 12 July 2018
: 27 July 2018
Job Title: Monitoring Consultant (German speaking)
Working For: Dods Group
Dods is looking for a full-time Monitoring Consultant to become part of our German Political Monitoring team based in London.
Dods Politisches Monitoring is a specialist political information service which combines cutting edge search technology and human ‘intelligent’ filtering that enables clients to track, monitor and evaluate the latest political and legislative developments in Germany.
The role involves:
• Monitoring political and legislative developments in Germany;
• Filtering and selecting information in accordance with clients’ requirements and providing them with all relevant political information;
• Managing content and sources, including use of specialist software;
• Alerting clients on key political and legislative developments;
• Preparing and editing weekly political agendas;
• Producing summaries on parliamentary debates and committee meetings;
• Producing political briefings in German and English;
• Conducting ad-hoc research for clients;
• Acting as a contact person for clients, providing assistance on content-related questions;
• Presenting the service to prospects, working closely with the Senior Monitoring Consultant and the commercial team.
The working language is German. The jobholder reports to the Senior Monitoring Consultant. The Monitoring Consultant works closely with the commercial team to acquire new clients and manage the service for existing clients.
• German mother tongue (or equivalent) plus excellent written and spoken English skills;
• Academic background related to German politics, good knowledge of legislative procedures in Germany;
• Work experience in a health-related policy field in Berlin would be an asset;
• Commercial awareness;
• Accuracy, attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritise;
• Meeting deadlines and providing a high-quality service, even when working under pressure;
• Flexible, reliable, good team player.
Closing Date: 27 July 2018
Interviews will be held in the week of 30 July. The successful candidate will take up the role shortly after.
Please send your CV and a covering letter (in German) to Thomas Oeldemann (email@example.com), explaining what you would bring to the role as Monitoring Consultant.