Date Added: 12 July 2018
: 12 August 2018
Job Title: Senior Policy and Public Affairs Executive, Brexit
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
My client is a world leading and global membership body, with over 750 employees. They promote, develop and support close to 150,000 members. Many of their members are partners or financial directors, with over 80 of FTSE 100 companies having one of their members on their board. They are looking for Senior Policy and Public Affairs Executive to join their Public Affairs team. This person will have a particular focus on Brexit.
- Work with Senior Policy and Public Affair Manager to deliver and develop messages and relationships to support their plan and their plan for a strong economy.
- Develop politically relevant public policy content
- Provide policy and public affairs leadership to internal groups as well as members of the exec team including the CEO
- Support their political engagement, monitor political outputs, map stakeholders, deliver events, provide external briefings and support meetings
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of working in a public affairs or policy capacity
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Knowledge of Brexit, trade policy and an interest in financial services
- Ability to research, analyse and present complex information
- Be confident when engaging with senior leaders
- Be ambitious and eager to progress and develop
Closing Date: 12 August 2018
We recruit the people responsible for an organisation’s communications, reputation, change, and influence. Our team of specialist headhunters is deeply connected to and embedded within, the communications, policy, advocacy, public relations, and sustainability industries. To find out more about Ellwood Atfield and to register please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com, or apply directly via: https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/Senior-Policy-and-Public-Affairs-Executive,-Brexit-EH-1807-6042?source=W4MP
Ellwood Atfield is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply to the Senior Policy and Public Affairs Executive role, please apply quoting the reference no. EH-1807-6042