Date Added: 12 July 2018
: 12 August 2018
Job Title: Senior Policy and Public Affairs Executive
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Our client is a leading global membership body with over 750 employees. They have close to 150 000 members including members on over 80 boards in FTSE 100 companies. They are looking for a Senior Policy and Public Affairs Executive to join their Public Affairs team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and growing membership body where you can combine policy work with public affairs, as well as develop your career within a high profile membership body at the heart of the financial services.
- Drafting politically relevant public policy
- Mapping key stakeholders and engaging/ influencing to achieve organisation outcomes
- Provide policy and public affairs leadership to internal groups, including the CEO
- Work with Senior Policy and Public Affairs Manager to create a narrative supporting their plan for a strong economy
Key skills and experience required
- Experience in/ of stakeholder engagement
- An understanding of financial services and trade policy would be advantageous
- The ability to analyse and disseminate complex information
- A proactive approach to completing daily duties rephrase
- The ambition to progress and develop
Closing Date: 12 August 2018
We recruit the people responsible for an organisation’s communications, reputation, change, and influence. Our team of specialist headhunters is deeply connected to and embedded within, the communications, policy, advocacy, public relations, and sustainability industries. To find out more about Ellwood Atfield and to register please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com , or apply directly via https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/Senior-Policy-and-Public-Affairs-Executive-LH-1807-6041?source=W4MP
Ellwood Atfield is an equal opportunities employer.
Please do not delay in applying and submit your CV ASAP. This role will close on 20th July. To apply click link below quoting this reference number: LH-1807-6041.