Date Added: 7 August 2018
: 17 August 2018
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Working For: European Movement
Salary: £20,000 pro-rata (6 month contract)
The European Movement UK is the campaigning voice of people of all parties, and of none, who believe that Britain’s interests are best served by remaining a member of the EU.
This role will form an essential part of our team in delivering membership services and in overseeing the day-to-day administrative duties of the office.
The duties of the Administrative Officer will include:
- Office finance and admin duties, including donation processing and minute-taking
- Regular financial and accountancy reporting to management
- Managing the office expenses process
- Delivering the processing of new memberships and renewals
- Organising the delivery of membership services, such as membership packs and other communications
- Managing other membership services such as the campaign shop
- Administrative experience
- Working in a campaign environment or similar
- Working with CRM systems, especially NationBuilder, is preferable
- Knowledge of Xero would be an advantage
Closing Date: 17 August 2018
Interviews may take place before the application closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com