Date Added: 10 August 2018
: 31 August 2018
Job Title: Battleground Manager
Working For: Conservative party
Location: England & Wales
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using opinion research, canvassing and your own political experience to develop long-term plans for campaigns.
- Taking a leading role in communicating the Party’s political and campaigning priorities to the voluntary Party, advocating the latest campaigning techniques.
- Working with our Voter Communication team to drive forward target seat selection, message development, and research throughout the country.
- Developing specialist skills in working with seats, in incumbency and campaigning against opposition parties.
- Working closely with the Party’s professional campaign staff, media and research teams, to implement agreed strategies.
- Taking a leading role in Parliamentary By-election campaigns.
The ideal candidate will match the following skills and capabilities:
- An ability to work as a self-starter and independently with low supervision as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with great time management
- An excellent understanding of modern campaigning techniques
- Good analytical skills
- An ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid leadership and implementation skills
- Good IT skills
- A flexible approach to out of work hours
You will need to be flexible in your working hours as evening and weekend working will be required. On-going training will be provided in various aspects of this role.
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Please can you send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org