Date Added: 10 August 2018
: 2 September 2018
Job Title: Research & Marketing Analyst
Working For: Eastside Primetimers
Salary: £22,000 per annum plus benefits (5 days a week, for a 1 year period)
Eastside Primetimers is a management consultancy with a difference. Working exclusively on behalf of not-for-profits, we provide support to increase the sustainability and effectiveness of charities and social enterprises. Our aim is to be a critical friend and partner for those that work with people most in need.
As part of our central team, your role will focus on providing key operational and administrative support. As such, this offers a unique position that will directly expose you to a variety of work streams, working with different people. You will gain insights from the sector, carrying out research on various charity sectors and producing reports. You will support the Business Development and Marketing teams and where possible attend meetings with our clients, directors and consultants. This is a great opportunity to gain insightful knowledge, invaluable skills and above all work with a wonderful team.
Purpose of Role
- Providing general administrative and operational support to our team, including our senior analyst, directors, executive assistant and consultant service teams
- Supporting our business development and marketing teams and building data lists to underpin our marketing campaigns
- Updating records and invoicing on our SalesForce database
- Proving support on the development of reports
- Social media and website updating
- Supporting digital marketing campaigns
- Supporting the analyst team, Directors and consultants to develop news pieces, case studies or blogs for our website
- Supporting the analyst team, Directors and consultants on direct client projects with research
Competencies and requirements
- IT skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, social media)
- Existing proficiency with SalesForce desirable, but by no means essential
- Interest in research or business analysis
- Interest in marketing and digital campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time and work priorities
- Ability to source difficult-to-find information online or by phone
- An interest in the not-for-profit sector or social purpose consultancy
We are looking for someone who is available five days per week for a 1 year placement. You will both experience working in a small dynamic consultancy team and gain an insight into the not-for-profit sector.
Closing Date: 2 September 2018
After reviewing applications, we will set up interviews if we are interested in pursuing your application further. Ideal start date in mid-late September.
Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com - for further questions ring Elliot Bidgood on 0207 250 8440. The best cover letters should outline why you are interested in this role and demonstrate a real understanding of what we do. We are a small consultancy with limited capacity so we will not be able to acknowledge all applicants, but we thank you for your application.