Date Added: 19 September 2018
: 15 October 2018
Job Title: Senior Researcher
Working For: Alison Harris MSP
This is a full-time position (part time may be considered) in the parliamentary office of Alison Harris MSP.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting research for parliamentary business
- Drafting and researching amendments to legislation
- Researching and drafting speeches for use in the chamber
- Drafting and lodging parliamentary questions and motions
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on relevant protfolio
- Submitting Freedom of Information requests and collating response
- Social Media
Desirable/Essential Skills :
- Speech writing
- Knowledge of parliamentary procedures
- Ability to work effectively as part of a busy team as well as on own initative
- Strong IT skills
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
It is hoped that interviews will be contacted week beginning 22 October 2018.
Start date is by mutual agreement.
Applicants should email a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org