Date Added: 20 September 2018
: 12 October 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Curtin&Co
KEY QUALITIES REQUIRED:
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for politics and a real interest in how it can positively impact the development of communities.
You should also have a good degree and excellent written English and demonstrable experience of a political role.
- Political research and analysis;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Media monitoring;
- Organising and attending community consultation events, such as exhibitions, steering groups, workshops;
- Undertaking consultation actions such as door-to-door canvassing;
- Liaising with journalists on project-specific stories;
- Liaising with stakeholders and councillors where appropriate;
- Drafting press releases;
- New business research;
- Actively pursuing new business with support of Business Development Manager and team leaders.
Closing Date: 12 October 2018
If successful, you will be required to complete a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview at our office. We would require successful applicants to start ASAP.
Please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or 299 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2DZ by Friday 12th October, 2018. Applications submitted through recruitment agencies will not be accepted.