Date Added: 21 September 2018
: 26 October 2018
Job Title: Senior Account Executive (Public Affairs)
Working For: AprilSix Proof
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
We’re AprilSix Proof, a strategic communications agency for technology, science and engineering. Our expertise in strategy, media relations, content, social media, analyst and government relations connects our clients with the people they need to reach.
We're recruiting a Senior Account Executive to take ownership of ongoing activities such as such as Parliamentary and Departmental liaison around specific programmes or announcements, Parliamentary monitoring, meeting arrangements as well as drafting letters and briefing documents for clients.
- Preparing, attending and following-up on client meetings in Westminster and Whitehall
- Research and analysis of Government publications and announcements
- Mapping political targets
- Political monitoring
- Drafting correspondence
- Drafting Policy Briefing Papers, Consultation responses and Select Committee submissions
- Telephone follow-up with Parliamentary officers, Government officials and others necessary to secure responses
- Managing social media projects to ensure viral success of client message
- Managing suppliers such as printers, designers and animators
- Managing account executives to ensure day to day account administration is being delivered
- Planning and delivering small client events
- Reporting to clients on individual projects and activities
- Regular reporting to account managers and account directors
- Involvement in new business pitches
- Experience working with a public affairs setting (either within an agency or in parliament)
- Will be interested in, and hold some experience with, politics and policy discussions taking place Westminster and Whitehall, with an understanding of different political audiences.
- Will be excellent at writing copy and in verbal communication with clients and political offices (e.g. Parliamentary researchers, civil servants).
- Will be a solid proof-reader and produce flawless copy for clients.
- Must appreciate the importance of social media and appreciate how the various platforms offer a way to support client’s corporate objectives as part of an integrated public affairs programme.
- What we offer in return is 25 days holiday per year and following a four-month probation period, you will be eligible to join our pension and health care scheme.
Closing Date: 26 October 2018
ASAP start date
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com