Date Added: 24 September 2018
: 12 October 2018
Job Title: Research Intern
Working For: Talent Intelligence
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Talent Intelligence is looking to hire a Research Intern to join our busy team working on market intelligence and high-level talent sourcing projects, on behalf of one of our biggest global clients. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or junior professional looking to gain experience in stakeholder management, business operations and project management. Our offices are based in the heart of The City, with great transport connections.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team on research projects;
- Conducting company research to identify market trends and potential talent;
- Support the team on day-to-day admin tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Business, Communications, Psychology, HR or a similar research-based subject;
- Be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to analyse information quickly.
Applicants MUST have a UK Visa or the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Closing Date: 12 October 2018
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed prior to the closing date. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and a short covering email stating why you are interested in this position to Jessica Allemeersch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot guarantee that all candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.