Date Added: 24 September 2018
: 15 October 2018
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Working For: M&F Health
About M&F Health
M&F Health is a full-service communications agency, dedicated to the health and wellbeing sector. We believe that good communications can enhance the health and happiness of humanity as a whole and we make it our mission to do good through our work.
We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic public affairs Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join our growing team.
- To build and maintain a good understanding of the current policy and political environment, client and competitor markets and communications industry trends
- Assisting in the administration, development and delivery of client-focused campaigns
- Actively supporting the management of client relationships and the delivery of effective, quality, timely campaigns and service
- Maintaining working relationships with clients, including documenting meetings and contact reports
- Supporting the account team, taking responsibility for projects as required and ensuring effective administrative support
- Managing and delivering relevant research
- Liaising with stakeholders on given client projects
- Supporting the delivery of client events and meetings, including the development of materials (e.g. invitations, agendas and reports)
- Supporting the development new business research and proposals
Skills and knowledge
- An understanding of the current UK political and health policy environment
- Experience working in a political/public affair environment
- Political and policy research and analysis
- Good IT skills, including (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet etc)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Solid organisational skills
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
We are looking to appoint someone to the role as soon as possible and therefore may do so before the closing date on the job advert.
Please submit CVs along with a short statement (200 words max) setting out why you believe you are the right candidate for this role to email@example.com quoting ‘Public Affairs AE/SAE Role’ in the subject line.