Date Added: 24 September 2018
: 19 October 2018
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Executive
Working For: Westminster Insight
Salary: £23k - £28k depending on experience + bonus scheme
Job Role: Marketing & Communications Executive
Salary: £23k - £28k, depending on experience + bonus scheme (Trafalgar Square office)
Westminster Insight and Holyrood Insight produce exciting conferences, forums, briefings.
Key Purpose of Role
To successfully market and communicate events ensuring that the target audience is reached. Identifying gaps in the audience, devising and implementing strategies to fill those gaps.
To help raise the profile of Westminster and Holyrood Insight, strengthening the brands.
• Managing the project plan for each event.
• Ensuring all activities in each conference plan are fulfilled.
• Copywriting, templating, and sending email campaigns.
• Using the database to pull data for campaigns; and reviewing data and its impact.
• Helping to maintain data, through gathering new data, and assisting in the strategy for data growth.
• Liaising with design and print on brochures and other event literature.
• Updating the website.
• Sourcing new data for events and target audiences.
• Implementing Twitter campaigns, and utilizing other social media.
• Organising contra deals with key organisations and speaker organisations.
• Identifying opportunities for advertising, and liaising with publishers.
• Identifying other avenues for marketing, such as email networks and groups.
• Liaison with other business areas, flagging any issues with events from a marketing perspective.
• Contributing to marketing meetings and future marketing strategy.
• Helping with marketing projects as they arise, such as new website, new branding, CRM review, etc.
• Any other duties in keeping with this role.
Skills, Experience, and Attributes
• Degree in Marketing.
• One year’s work experience (ideally).
• Experience of working with databases and systems.
• Technical aptitude for, for example: designing templates, updating the website, extracting data from the database (training will be given on our systems but natural skill in this area would be an advantage).
Closing Date: 19 October 2018
Interview dates between 25th September and 26th October