Date Added: 24 September 2018
: 18 November 2018
Job Title: Associate
Working For: Atalanta
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and industry standards.
Experience & Skills
Atalanta is seeking an associate for a full-time position, based in London.
A successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience delivering successful communications and public affairs campaigns either at an agency or in-house. S/he will ideally have experience in emerging markets / developing countries. Excellent writing skills are essential and writing samples and a timed writing test will be required.
English language fluency is a requirement. Additional language skills (particularly French,
Spanish or Arabic) are preferable but not required.
Supporting project delivery on behalf of a diverse range of clients. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Supporting management of freelancers / vendors;
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes; and
- Compiling activity reports.
Social Media Content Creation
A significant proportion of client-facing deliverables will consist of social media content creation:
- Developing engaging and creative social media content, across a range of formats and platforms;
- Implementing paid promotion strategies and assisting with advertising strategy and targeting; and
- Compiling reports analysing performance of social campaigns, across a range of metrics.
Written products will vary, depending on client needs. Such written materials may include:
- Drafting compelling and persuasive talking points;
- Drafting engaging opinion pieces;
- Researching and fact-checking long-form written pieces and reports;
- Communicating complex information using non-technical language that is accessible for a wide range of audiences; and
- Assisting with the drafting, research, and compilation of reports / whitepapers.
Closing Date: 18 November 2018
As soon as possible.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and at least 2 concise writing samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. A writing test will be required for short-listed candidates.
This ad was originally for a temporary position- It is now a full time position.