Date Added: 24 September 2018
: 12 October 2018
Job Title: Constituency Organiser
Working For: Winchester District Liberal Democrats
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 FTE equivalent
After achieving one of the biggest increases in the Liberal Democrat vote in the 2017 General Election, and coming within 84 votes of taking control of Winchester City Council in 2018, Winchester District Liberal Democrats are looking for a new Campaign Organiser who can help us:
• Win the Winchester Parliamentary Constituency at the next General Election.
• Win control of Winchester City Council in 2019
This role will be at the heart of the organisation and critical to our success.
Key accountabilities include:
1. Leading production of creative and effective digital and printed communication to deliver our agreed literature plan.
2. Coordinating the work of local volunteers - ensuring we have an active and energised team of members and supporters strong enough to achieve our electoral objectives
3. Managing the Constituency Office.
Full details of the role are available at http://www.winld.org.uk/organiser_2018.
Closing Date: 12 October 2018
Interview dates will be organised individually. Start date is ASAP, by agreement.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and covering letter by email to Lynda Murphy, Vice-Chair Winchester Liberal Democrats via email@example.com. If available, please also include examples of printed and/or online campaigns that you have designed. All applications will be acknowledged.