Date Added: 25 September 2018
: 19 October 2018
Job Title: Account Executive - Chelmsford
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
We are currently seeking to recruit a bright graduate to work in our busy Chelmsford office. Our Account Execs provide a range of research and support activities for the team and assist with marketing activities as required. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in PR, politics or public affairs.
- Draft campaign research newsletters and content for exhibition boards.
- Maintain and update social media channels regularly for projects.
- Visit sites for project/client research purposes.
- Review fee proposals with the Account Manager and identify upselling opportunities.
- Work with Account Managers to develop new products
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
- Research skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
- Interest in politics or housing
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
A little bit about Meeting Place Communications
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level. Operating from four offices across England we bring together talented professionals from a background in politics, local government, business and journalism to create a unique communications skills-set that allows us to truly understand the key issues that matter most to our clients.
But what about the benefits?
MPC understands that if you give us your all, you deserve to be well rewarded in return. Along with the usual benefits of a competitive salary and company pension, we offer staff the opportunity to earn extra holiday or cash bonuses through our employee incentive scheme.
We strongly believe that the wellbeing of our staff is important, which is why we also offer other benefits such as flexible working and the option of joining our employee cycle scheme.
Closing Date: 19 October 2018
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the the 19th October. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts -email@example.com