Date Added: 28 September 2018
: 12 October 2018
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Dependent on experience
The team: Hanbury is a strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
Our team has a proven track record of delivering victories against the odds. We have been on the winning side in the UK General Election of 2015, the EU Referendum of 2016 and the French Presidential Election of 2017. We now advise corporates, CEOs and international political leaders on their most complex and challenging problems.
The role: We are seeking an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns to assist the team on a variety of projects.
You will work directly with colleagues of all levels of seniority within the company, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills with experienced professionals from across the worlds of politics and media. You will be involved in a range of tasks and projects which might include:
- Monitoring the media and/ or parliament for key developments relating to clients
- Producing original research and analysis such as on relevant policy and regulation
- Helping to draft press releases, briefing notes and background information documents
- Excited to be part of a team and work with clients from a range of industries
- Great at finding new ways to solve old problems
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet
- Excited at the prospect of working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
- Personable, committed and respectful.
- The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate who enjoys working collaboratively
- All team members receive 28 days’ paid leave (pro-rata for part time), pension plan, discretionary bonus and competitive pay
- This is an office based position with normal working hours of 9am to 6pm.
Closing Date: 12 October 2018
Should you be considered for interview, we will contact you by email within two weeks of the closing date.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has not been taken further on this occasion.
Send both CV and cover letter (PDF only) to email@example.com
Hanbury Strategy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation.