Date Added: 29 September 2018
: 25 October 2018
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: Get Britain Out
Salary: £20,000pa starting salary
High Profile Grassroots Eurosceptic group GET BRITAIN OUT seeks reliable, adaptable and motivated RESEARCH EXECUTIVE to join our small London-based team.
Get Britain Out continues to campaign to get the best possible terms for the United Kingdom when we Leave the EU. We inform the Great British Public on what is happening - both in front of and behind the scenes - about Brexit.
We research, write and dig deep, so the public know what is going on.
Do you have a serious interest and knowledge about BREXIT and Euroscepticism, as it is vital for this role?
This is a full-time permanent position for a reliable, dedicated, creative, adaptable and motivated self-starter with strong research capabilities.
• You will have good ideas as well as an interest in raising our profile on social media as well as in the media.
• You will gather information on the EU’s activities on a daily basis; monitor EU legislation; collate information, monitor press comment - as well as other relevant online publications.
• You must have a robust interest in British and European politics, current affairs, political and social media.
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of how the EU works, and the relationship between the UK and the EU, as well as the broader Eurosceptic movement.
• You will also have the opportunity to draft blogs for our website.
• Previous experience with social media would be helpful, as well as ideas on how to expand our content.
• You may already have had political experience, or will have worked with other campaigns.
• You will be a graduate – with at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, with an interest /or background in British and EU politics.
You must be able to work on your own, while being part of a small team and work to a high standard in our London office.
Excellent communication skills are required to convey our message to the Great British Public, business people and not only politicians. We also work with other Eurosceptic campaigns.
A good, relaxed sense of humour is essential to fit in with our small team. Our office is near the House of Commons.
You can view all our current media coverage and blogs/articles on our website: http://www.getbritainout.org as well as our social media: https://www.facebook.com/GetBritainOut/ Twitter@GetBritainOut.
Closing Date: 25 October 2018
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
The position is available immediately, and the appointment may be made prior to the closing date.
This is a permanent position on an initial 2-month initial trial basis.
Please e-mail your full CV, together with cover note explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role, and why we must get the best possible terms out of Brexit.
Please include any political experience/links and relevant social media experience which could relate to the cause of our campaign.
E-mail your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the SUBJECT line, ensure you include your NAME and RESEARCH EXECITIVE in the Subject line of your e-mail.
Jayne Adye, Director, Get Britain Out