Date Added: 1 October 2018
: 19 October 2018
Job Title: Business development manager
Working For: Common Vision (CoVi)
Salary: Dependent on experience (FT or PT role)
Common Vision is a think tank working to change the narrative around our shared future. We believe that the power of positive ideas can help create a new kind of civic politics which moves beyond angry, binary debates, and unites people around long-term intergenerational goals. Our mission is to champion public dialogue around social and political issues, and revitalise public diplomacy through encouraging established and new leaders to exchange perspectives and build understanding.
Common Vision launched in 2014, and has succeeded in building a strong reputation and practical track record in the last four years. We now are prioritising ambitious plans to diversify our projects and activities, expand our staff team and improve our governance processes.
The business development manager will lead specific activities that are crucial to the implementation of our exciting new programmes of work. This will include cultivating partnerships and relationships with project sponsors, fundraising from commercial and charitable sources, and developing other new business opportunities. You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with partners, funders and wider stakeholders in order to generate financial and non-financial support
- Overseeing strong external communications with current and potential partners
- Identifying potential new partnerships around specific projects, programmes and topical areas of work
- Drafting and co-ordinating of proposals and funding applications and proposals
- Working with colleagues on budgeting and forecasting
- Championing the effective implementation and maintenance of CRM system and other external relations processes
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
A full JD and candidate specificationis available here: http://www.covi.org.uk/vacancy-business-development-manager/
Closing Date: 19 October 2018
Start date ASAP
Please send a CV and tailored covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating "Business development manager W4mp" in the subject line.