Date Added: 1 October 2018
: 14 October 2018
Job Title: Account Executive - Healthcare Public Affairs
Working For: Hanover
Hanover is looking for an Account Executive to join our healthcare public affairs team.
Hanover’s health team work with some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations including pharmaceutical companies and providers, as well as the NHS and charities, supporting them in navigating the changing political and policy landscape.
Following a series of new wins and growth across the UK and Europe we are looking for an Account Executive to join the fast-growing. In 2018, the healthcare team won the Communique Award for Public Affairs and Policy Consultancy of the Year.
With an understanding of UK politics & policy and an interest in health and the NHS, this full-time position will play a vital role in challenging the norm and delivering change.
The Hanover healthcare team is led by leaders in UK consultancy, with the international team bringing expertise from our London, Brussels and Dublin offices.
Key responsibilities will include providing high-quality monitoring and intelligence to high profile clients, drafting policy intelligence reports, agendas and action notes, supporting events and meeting for clients, and delivering research for new business pitches.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience from a UK public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs department, patient group/NGO, Parliament or other relevant organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the changing health landscape, specifically within UK politics and policy
- Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
Closing Date: 14 October 2018
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting the reference "HC-AE"