Date Added: 3 October 2018
: 2 December 2018
Job Title: Conference Producer - Exchange
Working For: IQPC
Salary: Up to £30,000 + profit share
As an Exchange Conference Producer you will be managing a portfolio of B2B Exchange events. The role consists of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication, strategy and project management.
Exchange events provide senior delegates with the opportunity to learn and network with an elite group of their peers and our sponsor partners, the focus is on driving an exceptional customer experience and enabling new business connections.
- Carrying out telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics
- Sourcing senior level industry professionals to be speakers at our Exchange events
- Writing conference programmes and agendas
- Providing input to sales and marketing strategy
- In partnership with colleagues, managing the profit & loss and making sure the event is run within budget
- Creating cutting-edge content such as eBooks, reports and podcasts
- Developing the events’ social media presence in partnership with the marketing team
- Motivating and leading the cross-functional event team towards delivering and exceeding event targets
- Candidates will also have the chance to travel internationally to the events that they produce
- A strong academic background (Educated to degree level min. 2.1)
- Proven research and analytical skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven business
- Great planning, organisational and influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- The ability to identify business opportunities in a market
- Strong project management skills: ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial qualities with a creative flair
- Leadership skills - the ability to set out and deliver a vision for your events
Start your career:
IQPC Exchange invests in employees with full initial training plus regular (weekly) training throughout your career. The 4 week induction is designed to offer structure and support to new producers as well as offering exposure to wider teams within the business such as sales and marketing.
All candidates will be assigned a mentor.
Moving forward candidates will receive weekly training and an individual career plan designed for their specific development areas.
Closing Date: 2 December 2018
APPLY HERE - https://www.workable.com/j/0321C6A4AE